Documents required for the conclusion of the lease
The most important thing to keep in mind when you want to rent a car is that you need to have all the necessary paperwork for the rental agreement.
The rental agreement will be drawn up only on the basis of physical documents, and expired or temporary permits will not be accepted.
- Valid driving license / valid international driving license
- Identity card or Passport.
The value of the lease can be paid by:
- Cash payment: when taking over the car.
RON, EURO, USD or other convertible currencies at the BNR exchange rate on the day of payment
- Payment by credit card
Visa, MasterCard, American express.
The customer has the obligation
- Be between 21 and 70 years old;
- Hold a driving license valid for at least 1 year;
- Notify Win Rent a Car of the flight schedule (any delays);
- To comply with all traffic rules in force both in Romania and abroad;
- The client undertakes not to drive outside the borders and territory of Romania, without the prior written consent of the company;
- Do not drive under the influence of alcohol or other substances prohibited by law;
- Let Win Rent a Car Cluj notify the company if the rented vehicle has technical problems;
- Not to execute works on rented vehicles without the prior consent of Win Rent a Car Cluj;
- Do not allow the vehicle to be overloaded (no. Of seats or weight) above the maximum limits allowed in the vehicle's identity card;
- Do not carry passengers for sums of money or other material rewards;
- Do not push or tow any vehicle, trailer or other object;
- Only transport small pets in special cages. The transport of large animals is prohibited;
- The customer cannot in any way sell, rent or guarantee with the car. It is forbidden to use the car for illicit / illegal purposes, such as smuggling, illegal transport of articles or goods, theft, etc .;
- In the event of an accident caused by the customer and in which the vehicle is damaged, the customer undertakes to return the vehicle to the Win Rent a Car Cluj headquarters;
- Do not allow the tires to be damaged or destroyed, as these are not insured;
- Do not participate with the vehicle in car competitions and other tests;
- Do not leave the vehicle with the keys in contact or with the doors / windows / trunk open;
- To drive the vehicle only on public roads (national and county) being completely forbidden to travel on forest roads or which do not appear on the official map, otherwise it will fully bear the damage caused to the rented car;
- To pay all fines and penalties received during the lease;
- Do not smoke inside the vehicle;
- Return documents, car keys and other accessories in the same condition in which they were handed over. Damage, destruction or disappearance of any of the above, obliges the customer to bear the costs necessary to recover them
- Do not use the vehicle for taxi, alternative transport - ridesharing (eg Uber, Bolt, Bla Bla Car etc.), driving school, pushing or towing activities, training, competitions, in order to transport dangerous substances or illegal activities, which may damage the condition of the vehicle and may not be used for any purpose other than for the carriage of persons for hire. If the rented car is seized or destroyed / damaged by the authorities or the customer, following its use to obtain undue benefits from the transport of prohibited objects or substances, the customer is responsible for the full value of the vehicle.
WIN Rent a Car Cluj has the obligation
1. To hand over the clean, washed and disinfected rental car (in accordance with the sanitary measures in force - Covid 19).
2. To make available to the client all the necessary documents (RCA, vignette, Periodic Technical Inspection) valid and the obligatory taxes, paid, on the territory of Romania, in the rental price of the car.
3.Win Rent a Car is required to replace a vehicle that is defective as soon as possible after the company has been notified.
Rates - Warranty
- Rates may change depending on the number of days you want to rent a car.
- Rates may differ depending on the rental period.
- The guarantee for each car rented on the territory of Romania from the company Win Rent a Car Cluj, starts from 100 Euro, an amount that is returned at the time of delivery, if the contractual terms and conditions are respected. The warranty varies depending on the age of the customer and the type of vehicle chosen.
- Payment and guarantee are made in full upon signing the lease.
- All prices shown include VAT.
- The fee for additional drivers will be 70 RON / user.
- When handing over the car by the customer, if there are traces, damage or the smell of cigarette smoke in the car, the customer will be asked to pay an additional fee of 250 RON.
Exclusions from Warranty
The customer becomes responsible and liable for the repair and payment of collateral damage in the following situations:
- Non-compliance with the obligations provided in the section “Obligations of the Client”;
- If the customer has refueled the car with a fuel other than that indicated by the manufacturer (noted in the registration certificate), this entails the customer's obligation to Bear the full cost of towing, repair, proper refueling and the period during which the car is immobilized in service due damage caused.
- Loss or damage to the documents of the rented vehicle, keys or accessories;
- Damage to the passenger compartment: excessive soiling, staining or damage to the seats;
- Damage to the lower part and implicitly to the subassemblies of the vehicle, representing the elements under the car: shield, drum, oil bath, etc.;
- Damage to rims, covers or tires;
- Partial or total damage caused by smoking inside or near the vehicle in flammable environments.
All rented cars benefit from Compulsory Car Insurance and vignette. These are valid only on the Romanian territory.
No compensation will be provided if:
- The vehicle will be damaged due to a deliberate or negligent action;
- The vehicle will be damaged as a result of deliberate accidents and those caused by driving under the influence of alcohol or other substances that reduce the ability to drive;
- Damage will occur as a result of accidents in which the vehicle has been used in motor racing competitions;
- If at the time of the accident followed by damage, there was another person behind the wheel of the car than one of those mentioned in the contract;
Handing over and taking over the car
- The rented car is handed over and taken clean and with the amount of fuel that was in the tank at the time of signing the lease (the fuel level is noted in the lease).
- If for some reason you are unable to return the clean rented car, a washing fee will be charged, equivalent to 50 RON.
- If, on return, the car requires more than the standard washing procedure to return it to its pre-rental condition, the customer agrees to pay an additional fee of RON 250.
- Delivery-Picking up of the vehicle is done throughout the Cluj-Napoca Municipality free of charge during working hours (08:00 - 20:00). An additional fee of RON 50 will be charged outside the program.
- In order to carry out the rental car in the best possible conditions, the client is asked to contact the Win Rent a Car Cluj company at least 2 hours before handing over the car. If the delivery is between 01:00 and 08:00, please contact us the day before.
- At a delay of more than 3 (three) hours from the time specified for the return of the rented car, Win Rent a Car Cluj reserves the right to inform the Police about the theft of the rented car, unless the CUSTOMER notifies Win Rent a Car Cluj about his desire to extend the rental period.
- The first hour of delay before return time is free. Delays of more than 2 hours are sanctioned with the equivalent of a new rental day.
- When taking over the rented car, the client has the possibility to request a child seat from the age of one to 7 years.
- Win Rent a Car cannot be held responsible for any items forgotten in the car by the customer and which were not identified when taking over the rented car.
Accident, damage, theft
The customer agrees to protect the interests of the owner and his insurance company in case of accident, theft or damage to the vehicle by:
- Obtaining the names and addresses of the parties involved and witnesses.
- Do not abandon the vehicle without taking the necessary measures to guard it.
- Announcing the Win Rent a Car Cluj company by phone, within a maximum of 1 hour from the occurrence of any incident.
Documents to be obtained in case of accident, damage or theft:
- Police report with the signature of the officer who drafted the report and the stamp of the police station (mandatory, specifying the management or not under the influence of alcohol) or the second annex for the insurance company with the signature of the officer who drafted the document and stamp of the police station.
- Repair Authorization with the signature of the officer who drafted the document and the stamp of the police station.
Without presenting the above documents, or in case the client has violated Romanian laws or the Romanian road code or any of the points of the rental agreement, the client remains responsible for all damages, costs and losses caused to Win Rent a Car Cluj.
If the damage is unknown, the customer has the obligation to obtain, before returning the car, the Repair Authorization from the Police.
In case of an accident in which an animal was hit, the client has the obligation to notify the Police as soon as the accident has occurred.
In all the cases described above, the client has the obligation to verify the correct completion of both the Amicable Finding and the Repair Authorization and Minutes issued by the Police.
In the event of damage, the customer is responsible for the full amount of repairs, fixed costs and costs incurred by the non-use of the rented vehicle.
Termination of the contract
- Upon expiration of the term of the lease, if the parties do not decide to extend it;
- By agreement of the parties, before the deadline.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including its validity, interpretation, execution or termination shall be settled amicably in advance and, failing that, by the courts within the municipality of Cluj-Napoca.